With the launch of the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors (known as Cascade Lake SP), with an increased core count, faster memory, and faster clock speeds, a new standard is set for performance computing.
Starting today, Voxility is the first to offer the newest HPE Proliant DL360 and DL380 Gen10 in the Infrastructure-as-a-Service market. We thank you HPE to detail our operations in this case study.
To celebrate this event, we partnered with HPE to offer to the first 100 customers special prices for contracts shorter than 1 year and unbeatable prices for contracts with 2- or 3-years commitment.
Customers who use virtualization will be interested to know that Intel implemented in 2nd Generation of Xeon Scalable Processors a better-than-expected hardware support for Spectre and Meltdown mitigations while still providing higher performance overall.
If you delayed a decision to upgrade because of the lack of performance vs price, now it is a very good time to take a second look.
- Voxility is the only Infrastructure provider offering Cascade Lake-SP
- Voxility uses only HPE servers
- Price per computing power (in GHz) is lower than in previous series
- DDR4 RAM running at 2933 MHz, which is a first for any server
- Voxility offers from 6 to 96 core servers (1, 2 and 4 CPUs)
- Intel NVMe or SSD recommended for all servers
- Terabytes of SATA storage boxes can be attached to servers via SAS
- Available in 20 datacenters in EU and US
- It is time to upgrade: an exclusive offer for first 100 customers