Open Colocation in Hong Kong.
No 20 Internet Hub in the World.
The lowest latency to China and South-East Asia.
We believe it has significant advantages over Tokyo or Singapore.
- Connect easily to other network providers
- Cancel contract anytime (month-end commit)
- Physical access to equipment anytime
One 1Gbps wire-speed Internet port is included. Traffic should be less than 5TB/month, but you can upgrade to multiple 10Gbps ports and unlimited traffic anytime.
Free of charge 48-Ethernet ports to connect all your equipment management interfaces to a parallel
out-of-band network for ocassional use.
- One time equipment import and installation
- Configuration of ILO / DRAC / IMM
- Chords, fiber patches provided for a low fee
- Immediate and Unlimited power cycles and KVM
- One time repackaging and export of equipment
- Import/Export taxes are charged separetely
- Packaging is discarded
- Immediate attention for requests that affect network quality or reacheability (e.g 'link down', 'packet loss', 'server unreacheable', 'routing issues', 'low speed').
- Other 'how to' questions are answered in 24h.