Tired of working too much for a little pay? Get paid what you deserve! Join our team and unlock your full potential!
You will process on average not more than 30 documents on day, all electronic! Within our organization, you will rarely touch a paper.
Voxility is an international telecommunications company that operates in multiple countries across the world. We have registered entities in the countries where we offer our services, mainly in the US and Europe.
As an Accountant, your primary responsibility is to record documents in our accounting software strictly as is described in internal procedures. There is a long list of type of documents and additional activities around each record, but on average are not more than 30 documents per day.
We request that you enhance or modify internal procedures whenever a new case arises, in order to establish a standardized approach for managing similar future events.
You will be required to have at least a pivot table level proficiency in Excel, as well as a strong knowledge of Windows program shortcuts.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV
Mention in subject
Accountant (>7500 RON/month) application
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
On a daily basis, records documents in the accounting software:
- Invoices received from suppliers, including those between Voxility entities
- Bank statements
- Documents related to the disposal of fixed assets, prescribed suppliers, provisions, other reserves etc.
Records the already drafted journal entries related to:
- Cost accruals, equipment depreciation, disposal of inventory items, consumables, spare parts, goods sold, sold fixed assets
- Capitalization of salaries, sponsorships
- Revaluation of bank accounts, customers, suppliers, leases, bank loans, guarantee deposits
- Employee travel expenses
- Closing of VAT accounts and generation of VAT returns
- Corporate income tax and dividends
- Legal reserve
- VAT compensation with contributions due according to decisions issued by ANAF
- Non-deductible VAT related to partially deductible purchases
- Compensation between customer deposit accounts and customers/supplier advances and suppliers
Performs accounting operations directly in the accounting software, such as:
- Downloading prepaid expenses from suppliers
- Creating items for account 3028 in the accounting software
- Reconciling records from the operations account being clarified
- Updating the exchange rate for the accounting software
- Preparing the journal register, purchase journal, sales journal, cash register
- Completing the form for the D394 declaration
- Completing online statistical reports for the National Bank of Romania.
Other accounting activities and financial reporting tasks performed by colleagues when they are not available.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an accountant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a reputable university
- Proficient in creating pivot tables in Excel
- Intermediate level of proficiency in English
- Enjoyment in performing repetitive tasks
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our company offers a competitive salary plan that rewards accumulated experience within the organization. The plan includes the following salary increments
- A starting net salary of 7500 RON
- Increases in 13th-month to 8000 RON
- Increases in 25th-month to 8500 RON
- Hybrid work from home and office
- Medical insurance with Medicover
- Gym allowances
- Access to any kind of book
- Clear KPI and bonus scheme
- Attractive location: 1 min away from Pipera metro station.